Mardi Himal trekking route is one of the new trekking route in Nepal. Mardi Himal trekking route is getting popular among the travelers who have a relatively short time. Mardi Himal trekking route leads you up to the Mardi Himal basecamp. It is an easy trek in compare to other trekking route in Nepal and mostly preferred by the beginner trekkers.
Let’s check out the Mardi Himal trek packing list.
Mardi Himal Trek Packing List
Tilicho Lake Trek Packing List | How-To Pack
- Warm trekking hat.
- Fleece Neck Warmer
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Light weight thermal tops
- Polypropylene shirts
- Fleece wind-stopper pullover or jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Gore-Tex jacket
- Light inner thermal gloves (1 pair)
- Outer insulated Glove (1 pair)
- Non-cotton underwear/sports bra
- Hiking shorts (1 pair)
- Hiking trousers (1 pair)
- Fleece/ woolen trousers (1 pair)
- Waterproof shell pants with breathable fabric
- 2 pairs of warm thermal socks
- 2-3 pairs of hiking Socks.
- Hiking boots (1 pair)
- 1 sleeping bag (good to -5 to -10 C)
Rucksack and Travel Bags
- 1 Rucksack (60L)
- 1 set of portable trekking poles
- Wet wipes
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial hand wash
- Female hygiene products
- Small, personal first-aid kit.
- Anti-diarrhea pills
- Anti-headache pills
- Cough and/or cold medicine
- Antiseptic ointment for cuts
- Diamox or Acetylzolamide ( For Altitude Sickness Issues)
- Skin blister repair kit
- Battery charger or power bank.
- Water Bottle Or Hydration Bladde.